Melt Banana at Dante’s (12/12)
Well, treacherous winter conditions (freezing rain and fog) kept me from making the 4+ hour roundtrip drive up to Portland to see Melt Banana Lite last night at Dante’s in Portland. I love the band, but Oregon doesn’t know how to handle road maintenance in the winter like Ohio… and cheating death isn’t my optimal trade-off for seeing Melt Banana. Maybe next time they swing through the cards will be in my favor.
The weather all kept my back-up plan from happening, too (the Portland Cello Project canceled their show at Cozmic Pizza in Eugene). Oh well…
Anyone go to MxBx in PDX? How was it?
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
search this blog…
- Art (56)
- Food (74)
- Humor (98)
- Misc (24)
- Movies & Television (73)
- Music (1,134)
- News (19)
- Philosophy (7)
- Places (5)
- RECIPE: Chanterelle & Gruyere Quiche w/ Cheetos Crust
- REVIEW: Roger Waters presents Pink Floyd's The Wall Live @ Rose Garden (Portland, OR - 5/22/12)
- Radiohead - The Universal Sigh (PDF)
- 2/3 King's X + 1/2 Galactic Cowboys = The Jibbs
- Medeski Martin & Wood - 20 Download (reblog)
- Tomahawk - Eponymous to Anonymous (RSD 2012 vinyl)
punches in the mouf?
- 607,415 visitors thus far
This blog and concert photos therein are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Available with Attribution for Non-Commercial, Non-Derivative Use.