RECIPE: Coconut Rum Grilled Pineapple
On Sunday, we hosted July’s Veggie Supper Club in Eugene and set the theme to a BBQ. I made amazing bbq sauce’d tofu & tempeh, brie/craisin/pistachio quesodillas, and the shockingly easy coconut-rum soaked grilled pineapple…
Coconut-rum Grilled Pineapple
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbl lime juice
- also needed: grill or cast iron pan
- also needed: wooden or metal skewers
- Cut pineapple into long slices.
- Mix rum, sugar and lime juice together, slightly warming (60-90 seconds in microwave) to allow sugar to dissolve.
- Soak in mixture for 1 to 4 hours.
- Skewer up and put on grill. Rotate and cook all sides. Enjoy!
We are totally making these again. Soooo easy, and sooo delicious… it’s like a piña colada on a stick.
This is a mainly music-based blog. If you stumbled in on a recipe search, check out my other recipes, like vegan biscuits & gravy, spiced biscotti, vegan cactus chili, vegan bananas foster, mushroom dumpling stew, strawberry cornbread muffins, and fruit spring rolls at THIS LINK.
no free download or torrent here. support indie music.