Death Pop Club: pop stars meet heavy metal logos
Made by Mark Hall-Patch. Maybe some of these “musicians” would get a little more street cred with some evil band logos.
search this blog…
- Art (56)
- Food (74)
- Humor (98)
- Misc (24)
- Movies & Television (73)
- Music (1,131)
- News (19)
- Philosophy (7)
- Places (5)
- Rejected Yankee Candles
- RECIPE: Vegan Biscuits & Gravy
- REVIEW: Maynard James Keenan's PUSCIFER 1st night @ Roseland (Portland, OR - 11/14/09)
- Nailing Your Wife (with Nathan Fillion & Aria Giovanni)
- RECIPE: Chanterelle & Gruyere Quiche w/ Cheetos Crust
- 'Speak With Ghosts' by Anakronic Electro Orkestra
punches in the mouf?
- 573,410 visitors thus far
This blog and concert photos therein are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Available with Attribution for Non-Commercial, Non-Derivative Use.