Melt Banana at Dante’s (12/12)
Well, treacherous winter conditions (freezing rain and fog) kept me from making the 4+ hour roundtrip drive up to Portland to see Melt Banana Lite last night at Dante’s in Portland. I love the band, but Oregon doesn’t know how to handle road maintenance in the winter like Ohio… and cheating death isn’t my optimal trade-off for seeing Melt Banana. Maybe next time they swing through the cards will be in my favor.
The weather all kept my back-up plan from happening, too (the Portland Cello Project canceled their show at Cozmic Pizza in Eugene). Oh well…
Anyone go to MxBx in PDX? How was it?
search this blog…
- Art (56)
- Food (74)
- Humor (98)
- Misc (24)
- Movies & Television (73)
- Music (1,131)
- News (19)
- Philosophy (7)
- Places (5)
- Nailing Your Wife (with Nathan Fillion & Aria Giovanni)
- REVIEW: Maynard James Keenan's PUSCIFER 1st night @ Roseland (Portland, OR - 11/14/09)
- Medeski Martin & Wood - 20 Download (reblog)
- REVIEW: Eddie Vedder & Glen Hansard @ the Schnitzer (Portland, OR - 7/14/11)
- RECIPE: Vegan Biscuits & Gravy
- Medeski Martin & Wood - 20 Download
punches in the mouf?
- 576,984 visitors thus far
This blog and concert photos therein are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Available with Attribution for Non-Commercial, Non-Derivative Use.